The Choices We Make MATTER
September 22 – 23rd, 2018
WHEN: September 22nd – 23rd
WHERE: The Old Siskiyou Barn, Ashland, Oregon
TIMES: 9:30 AM – 5:00 PM
FEES: Both days $295: One day $195
CONTACT: Bridget at (541) 531-5756 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
“There are some kisses we want.” – Rumi
The consequences of governmental madness repeatedly reaches new zeniths.
The time has come to:
- Stop unwittingly choosing what you do not want
- Unselfishly choose again and again what you want and need.
Do you know?
- That you unwittingly choose higher degrees of difficulty than necessary?
- Our choice processes are utterly important – now – more than ever
- It is becoming clearer that the dominant culture is no longer in relationship with us.
Our mandate is clear – we need to know:
- How to consciously place our Attention
- To consistently—with Awareness – direct our Attention
- To be centered and grounded in our body—here now
- To think and act with Compassionate-Intelligent-Awareness graciously
- To lead and manage our lives skillfully with heart, Grace and Wisdom
- To choose wisely
- Come NOW to this workshop and redirect on the course of your Life.